Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

I was thoroughly entertained, the sound work really made it.

ApocalypticZit responds:

hi tom glad you enjoyed my shit

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

Ya know I wouldn't normally step up to review this but these past few months I've watched EVERY SINGLE animation that has passed judgment and I've seen some horrible work pass judgment. Logo demos, barely-there animation tests, sprite movies made with Pivot...

To see this animation barely achieve a 2.0, meaning the same users nearly BLAMMED it... It makes me lose a little faith in humanity.

You have my follow!

Halo Girls Pilot Halo Girls Pilot

I loved the nonstop intensity of this and all the crazy action shots, really ambitious! And I second what kalabor106 said about Shark Man; poor guy got totally pummeled!

CrashGen responds:

Super Thanks haha, The shark has seen better days.

ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

You're off to a promising start! There was one star under a ledge that I was having a hard time getting to and it was becoming cumbersome to keep circling around to attempt for it... So not sure how much more is past the first door, although that fireball in the thumbnail looks cool.

This appears to be made with GameMaker and I'm wondering if it's running as fast as it can in my browser or if it could run smoother. You could try setting the room_speed to 60 and see if that makes a difference in the browser.

Sound effects and music would of course be great, the first three sounds I would plug in would be the jump, the stomp of an enemy and the collection of a star. When you land on an enemy, it would be great to see their face turn sad and give them a quick squashing animation.

yosri3 responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! i appreciate it.

Since this is a prototype i made sure both levels were accessible so you can actually start level 2(which has the fireball from the thumbnail).

The comments about the sounds , animation were already in my todo list. About the room_speed thanks for letting me know about this since i didnt know it was a problem for other people (because the game runs fine for me) so i'll see what i can do about that!

Steam Heart Steam Heart

This is so darn impressive for 72 hours, let alone any amount of time. I love the Gunstar Heroes vibes and I'm liking the difficulty curve so far, I'm at that boss who reaches his arms up from underwater. All the weapons have been a lot of fun too!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! I wish I had a bit more time to polish up and balance some stuff out to be honest, I started to crash towards the end. Can't beat a bit of Gunstar Heroes! Never know I might continue with it and upload a more finished version in a later date :D. Glad ye enjoying it!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Runs fine for me and this computer is pretty old! All the boss phases were awesome, it's amazing how quickly you pulled this all together and have it be so polished. All the art and animation is great.

PestoForce responds:

Twas fun! Thanks for graciously lending your voice!

Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape] Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape]

This is pretty damn epic, great work!

heyopc responds:

Thank you so much Tom!

Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed

I love it! Creates a great monster sound.

Trump Baby - animation podcast #159 Trump Baby - animation podcast #159

We were just having this same conversation about Storks (we don't actually know anything about Storks - KIDS DON'T LIKE BABIES! What's with all the CG movies about babies this month?

Also if they had done a wider release of Shin Godzilla they would have KILLED it this month, nothing good is out in theaters. I'm not even done listening to the podcast yet so I'm probably writing this too soon.

rubberonion responds:

After we finished recording I could only remember one thing I watched as a kid with babies (I mean human babies, not of the Muppet variety) and that was Rugrats... but I think my point still stands. On Shin Godzilla you're dead right... theater's pretty bare for the next two weeks too. Missed opportunity. Thanks for commenting! (=

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

I love how it blends together original characters from NG, with indie game characters that cross into the NG culture, as well as various nods to Gunstar Heroes and Treasure, one of the biggest gaming inspirations for me and other devs. I love exploring every little crevice!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I didn't know that Gunstar Heroes was an inspiration for Alien Hominid. Nice! Fun fact that I notice: Treasure's policy is that they do not want to make sequels but make original unique games as if The Behemoth wants to make a unique games each transition to different genre's can't be overshadowed by it's sequels.

Happy belated Pixel Day to you too.

Trick or Trick Trick or Trick

This is a really great style, love the fingers tapping the side of his face.

PennilessRagamuffin responds:

THANK YOU, FATHER!
The style was very experimental, so I really appreciate hearing this. I'm glad it turned out the way it did!

When the Stars are Right When the Stars are Right

I just stare at this and imagine it being a real thing and how crazy it would be to stand there and look up at it. That would be super creepy.

Xaltotun responds: