World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

Looks beautiful, I hope you find your funding!

Nominous responds:

Thanks. You and me both! I need dat money!!

Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

I was thoroughly entertained, the sound work really made it.

ApocalypticZit responds:

hi tom glad you enjoyed my shit

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

Ya know I wouldn't normally step up to review this but these past few months I've watched EVERY SINGLE animation that has passed judgment and I've seen some horrible work pass judgment. Logo demos, barely-there animation tests, sprite movies made with Pivot...

To see this animation barely achieve a 2.0, meaning the same users nearly BLAMMED it... It makes me lose a little faith in humanity.

You have my follow!

Slurm's Escape (C3Jam) Slurm's Escape (C3Jam)

Visuals and music are fun and while the super fast and high jump caught me off-guard, I like that too! Maybe the falling could be slower, though? Otherwise it's really hard to avoid landing on spikes and other off-screen hazards.

teampow1234 responds:

Thanks for the feedback/review!

The high/fast jumping/falling issue noted. :)

When the game was made we weren't sure would it be too high/fast or would it be too easy if the jumping speed/height would be lower.

The spikes in the first level were thought to be a bit tough first challenge too, but we thought there might be tons of people with "golden jumping fingertips" playing the game, so we didn't want to make it too easy from start, but wait for feedback from people playing.

Good to get feedback so we know to tune down the speed to make it more playable :).

+ Good to hear high jump is appreciated :D! I personally like it a lot, because you need to learn to be quite precise when jumping. Our own game killed me many times when I playtested it, so I had to spend some time with it before I got to the right side of my own high jumping.

Colour Knights - C3Jam Colour Knights - C3Jam

I didn't experience any slowdown or lag in the controls and I'm on a computer that's over ten years old so not sure if some of the issues people have had are browser-specific or what. I really like the concept you have going here! The random battles were starting to feel repetitive but the tree boss shook things up. A few more enemies in the random battles would definitely jazz the rest of the game up. Great work!

Primajin responds:

Thanks, man - Yeah I had wanted to add a few more patterns and enemies but I ran out of time working on the two bosses. I'll have to get working on an update! :)
*Edit - Just noticed the deadline got extended so I've added new enemies and new patterns!

ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

You're off to a promising start! There was one star under a ledge that I was having a hard time getting to and it was becoming cumbersome to keep circling around to attempt for it... So not sure how much more is past the first door, although that fireball in the thumbnail looks cool.

This appears to be made with GameMaker and I'm wondering if it's running as fast as it can in my browser or if it could run smoother. You could try setting the room_speed to 60 and see if that makes a difference in the browser.

Sound effects and music would of course be great, the first three sounds I would plug in would be the jump, the stomp of an enemy and the collection of a star. When you land on an enemy, it would be great to see their face turn sad and give them a quick squashing animation.

yosri3 responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! i appreciate it.

Since this is a prototype i made sure both levels were accessible so you can actually start level 2(which has the fireball from the thumbnail).

The comments about the sounds , animation were already in my todo list. About the room_speed thanks for letting me know about this since i didnt know it was a problem for other people (because the game runs fine for me) so i'll see what i can do about that!

Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape] Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape]

This is pretty damn epic, great work!

heyopc responds:

Thank you so much Tom!

Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed

I love it! Creates a great monster sound.

Trump Baby - animation podcast #159 Trump Baby - animation podcast #159

We were just having this same conversation about Storks (we don't actually know anything about Storks - KIDS DON'T LIKE BABIES! What's with all the CG movies about babies this month?

Also if they had done a wider release of Shin Godzilla they would have KILLED it this month, nothing good is out in theaters. I'm not even done listening to the podcast yet so I'm probably writing this too soon.

rubberonion responds:

After we finished recording I could only remember one thing I watched as a kid with babies (I mean human babies, not of the Muppet variety) and that was Rugrats... but I think my point still stands. On Shin Godzilla you're dead right... theater's pretty bare for the next two weeks too. Missed opportunity. Thanks for commenting! (=

HE'S GOT A GUN!!! HE'S GOT A GUN!!!

Nice work! I like the high contrast colors, makes him really pop.

EliasCheese responds:

Wow, it's you Tom *0*
Thanks a lot for the review ! ^^

The Plague Doctor The Plague Doctor

Great expression captured on the face and nice job with the hands!

HlihorAlecsandra responds:

Thank you very much mr.Tom!

PicOrgy PicOrgy

I'm gonna wallpaper the PicOrgy room bathroom with this.

deathink responds:

FINALLY! Now we won't have to look at all the love stains anymore while making potty!