World Destroyer Teaser Trailer World Destroyer Teaser Trailer

Looks beautiful, I hope you find your funding!

Nominous responds:

Thanks. You and me both! I need dat money!!

Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

I was thoroughly entertained, the sound work really made it.

ApocalypticZit responds:

hi tom glad you enjoyed my shit

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

Ya know I wouldn't normally step up to review this but these past few months I've watched EVERY SINGLE animation that has passed judgment and I've seen some horrible work pass judgment. Logo demos, barely-there animation tests, sprite movies made with Pivot...

To see this animation barely achieve a 2.0, meaning the same users nearly BLAMMED it... It makes me lose a little faith in humanity.

You have my follow!

Slurm's Escape (C3Jam) Slurm's Escape (C3Jam)

Visuals and music are fun and while the super fast and high jump caught me off-guard, I like that too! Maybe the falling could be slower, though? Otherwise it's really hard to avoid landing on spikes and other off-screen hazards.

teampow1234 responds:

Thanks for the feedback/review!

The high/fast jumping/falling issue noted. :)

When the game was made we weren't sure would it be too high/fast or would it be too easy if the jumping speed/height would be lower.

The spikes in the first level were thought to be a bit tough first challenge too, but we thought there might be tons of people with "golden jumping fingertips" playing the game, so we didn't want to make it too easy from start, but wait for feedback from people playing.

Good to get feedback so we know to tune down the speed to make it more playable :).

+ Good to hear high jump is appreciated :D! I personally like it a lot, because you need to learn to be quite precise when jumping. Our own game killed me many times when I playtested it, so I had to spend some time with it before I got to the right side of my own high jumping.

Colour Knights - C3Jam Colour Knights - C3Jam

I didn't experience any slowdown or lag in the controls and I'm on a computer that's over ten years old so not sure if some of the issues people have had are browser-specific or what. I really like the concept you have going here! The random battles were starting to feel repetitive but the tree boss shook things up. A few more enemies in the random battles would definitely jazz the rest of the game up. Great work!

Primajin responds:

Thanks, man - Yeah I had wanted to add a few more patterns and enemies but I ran out of time working on the two bosses. I'll have to get working on an update! :)
*Edit - Just noticed the deadline got extended so I've added new enemies and new patterns!

ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

You're off to a promising start! There was one star under a ledge that I was having a hard time getting to and it was becoming cumbersome to keep circling around to attempt for it... So not sure how much more is past the first door, although that fireball in the thumbnail looks cool.

This appears to be made with GameMaker and I'm wondering if it's running as fast as it can in my browser or if it could run smoother. You could try setting the room_speed to 60 and see if that makes a difference in the browser.

Sound effects and music would of course be great, the first three sounds I would plug in would be the jump, the stomp of an enemy and the collection of a star. When you land on an enemy, it would be great to see their face turn sad and give them a quick squashing animation.

yosri3 responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! i appreciate it.

Since this is a prototype i made sure both levels were accessible so you can actually start level 2(which has the fireball from the thumbnail).

The comments about the sounds , animation were already in my todo list. About the room_speed thanks for letting me know about this since i didnt know it was a problem for other people (because the game runs fine for me) so i'll see what i can do about that!

Tubby Beat (FoD Remix) Tubby Beat (FoD Remix)

What a blast from the past! Thanks for making this, nice to know the classics are still being enjoyed / remembered. I should try remaking those in HTML5 and then people can drink with Dipsy on their phones. Why didn't I name him Tipsy when I switched to parody names???

Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape] Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape]

This is pretty damn epic, great work!

heyopc responds:

Thank you so much Tom!

Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed

I love it! Creates a great monster sound.

Happy National Video Game Day! Happy National Video Game Day!

This is awesome! It's tempting to pull this into Construct 3 and make a scrolling version with names when you mouse over characters. I love that Stan from Nightmare Cops made it in there, along with the red knight from Castle Crashers, Alien Hominid, Meat Boy and tons others!

The Gradius and R-Type ships are badass and there's always a special place in my heart for the Metal Slug tank too. Great work!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I'll try my best to add obscure yet good video game characters in the future when I update this pic on another submission that is 4k.

Nightmare Cops Nightmare Cops

I want this as a poster on my wall!

MisMash responds:

It's all yours Tom! Do as you wish with it. :)

Clock Crew Force Clock Crew Force

Aaaah I love this so much! Such a creative mashup of Gunstar Heroes and the Clock Crew.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I had that idea in mind when the middle part with the eye reminds me of a core.