All 57 art Reviews

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

I love how it blends together original characters from NG, with indie game characters that cross into the NG culture, as well as various nods to Gunstar Heroes and Treasure, one of the biggest gaming inspirations for me and other devs. I love exploring every little crevice!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I didn't know that Gunstar Heroes was an inspiration for Alien Hominid. Nice! Fun fact that I notice: Treasure's policy is that they do not want to make sequels but make original unique games as if The Behemoth wants to make a unique games each transition to different genre's can't be overshadowed by it's sequels.

Happy belated Pixel Day to you too.

Trick or Trick Trick or Trick

This is a really great style, love the fingers tapping the side of his face.

PennilessRagamuffin responds:

THANK YOU, FATHER!
The style was very experimental, so I really appreciate hearing this. I'm glad it turned out the way it did!

When the Stars are Right When the Stars are Right

I just stare at this and imagine it being a real thing and how crazy it would be to stand there and look up at it. That would be super creepy.

Xaltotun responds:

Glad you like it, sir!

Megadoods Megadoods

Really fun style, would love to play a whole game that looks like this!

IkaroTsubasa responds:

Thanks a lot, Tom! I'm very glad you like it!! :D

Banner 2016 Banner 2016

When we let you make that your NG userpage header it hopefully won't look like ass.

RyanStorm responds:

I believe in you Tom!! You and your actually user friendly website!

blue hair? blue hair?

Ribbachile! Holy crap I could totally see him having his own show now with some upgraded style...

This is early for Pico Day but still a good way to get pumped!

1,000,000 Art Portal Views!! 1,000,000 Art Portal Views!!

THIS IS MY REVIEW

Congrats on 1.1 million views and excellent work once again! I can just picture that knife cutting and cauterizing the wound all in one sinister slice. It would be really horrifying to get in a fight with this guy.

deathink responds:

THIS IS MY RESPONSE

Thanks a lot Tom. Next milestone, 10k newgrounds follower (NG legend status). When drawling this I meant it as a self portrait of Deathink. I honestly couldn't be happier with how this all turned out.

The Personification of a Personality The Personification of a Personality

GO GET 'EM!

PopeInPhilly PopeInPhilly

We could stock the Newgrounds office with beer but then you'd just be trapped here instead. Glenside station will be closed.

Luis responds:

Would be cool to do that some weekend. Been feeling the itch to animate again from watching that art cave thing. I also liked working under pressure on something really time sensitive and relateable like this pope thing. Looking forward to the screenings!

Robotic Messiah Robotic Messiah

Sooooo many details... I just found a snake! You knock it out of the park every year!

deathink responds:

Thanks Tom. The temporary nerve damage was worth it!