Tubby Beat (FoD Remix) Tubby Beat (FoD Remix)

What a blast from the past! Thanks for making this, nice to know the classics are still being enjoyed / remembered. I should try remaking those in HTML5 and then people can drink with Dipsy on their phones. Why didn't I name him Tipsy when I switched to parody names???

Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape] Magic Tricks 180 Days [Full Mixtape]

This is pretty damn epic, great work!

heyopc responds:

Thank you so much Tom!

Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed Oakwood - Monsters In My Bed

I love it! Creates a great monster sound.

Trump Baby - animation podcast #159 Trump Baby - animation podcast #159

We were just having this same conversation about Storks (we don't actually know anything about Storks - KIDS DON'T LIKE BABIES! What's with all the CG movies about babies this month?

Also if they had done a wider release of Shin Godzilla they would have KILLED it this month, nothing good is out in theaters. I'm not even done listening to the podcast yet so I'm probably writing this too soon.

rubberonion responds:

After we finished recording I could only remember one thing I watched as a kid with babies (I mean human babies, not of the Muppet variety) and that was Rugrats... but I think my point still stands. On Shin Godzilla you're dead right... theater's pretty bare for the next two weeks too. Missed opportunity. Thanks for commenting! (=

-Another Try- -Another Try-

I've been loving this one every time I hear it! Lots of fun, always enjoy your music.

Obliterate (10th Anniversary Single) Obliterate (10th Anniversary Single)

I gotta say, usually when I KNOW the person who is singing, it's harder to be objective and I feel a little cringey hearing them sing. I'm really impressed with your vocals in this song, though! And that sample from your dad's voicemail is perfect.

RealFaction responds:

haha thanks man! :) I totally know what you mean though. My dad still has no idea i used his voicemail haha if I ever told him he'd hate me. He's also a Hilary supporter so he'd hate the music video too. Hehe. Thanks for the kind words.

Cloud Prince - Birthday Cloud Prince - Birthday

Fun and relaxing!

[BOSS] Shiba Swing [BOSS] Shiba Swing

This is fun boss music, I can totally see using this for something.

Hurricane (feat. MindChamber) Hurricane (feat. MindChamber)

I'm gonna have to exercise to this song.

:D awesome!

To Be a Ninja To Be a Ninja

That climax that begins around 2:45 is soooo daaaamn great!

Thanks! :D