Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

I was thoroughly entertained, the sound work really made it.

ApocalypticZit responds:

hi tom glad you enjoyed my shit

Sonic's Famous Technique Sonic's Famous Technique

Ya know I wouldn't normally step up to review this but these past few months I've watched EVERY SINGLE animation that has passed judgment and I've seen some horrible work pass judgment. Logo demos, barely-there animation tests, sprite movies made with Pivot...

To see this animation barely achieve a 2.0, meaning the same users nearly BLAMMED it... It makes me lose a little faith in humanity.

You have my follow!

Halo Girls Pilot Halo Girls Pilot

I loved the nonstop intensity of this and all the crazy action shots, really ambitious! And I second what kalabor106 said about Shark Man; poor guy got totally pummeled!

CrashGen responds:

Super Thanks haha, The shark has seen better days.

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

I wanna toss on some VR goggles and spend a quiet afternoon here!

deathink responds:

I sure hope places like this still exist somewhere out there, other than in my head.

Luna Animated Luna Animated

Does Luna live in San Diego? This actually sounds a lot like a guy I met there once, although if I recall he kept calling my Michael. We raced each other, then he drank from his coffee mug and smashed it on the street. We finished with a handshake, at which point he wouldn't let go and kept repeating MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL. But enough about me this was a fun cartoon.

d00dleJam responds:

Thanks Tom! <3 Also, wow, great story, man! It sounds nice :) <3 (sorry for the late edit)

Tiny Ian Tiny Ian

You really nailed his moves.

SKillustration responds:

HES A MACHINE TOM!! A TINY BRITISH MACHIIIIIIINE!!!

Mario Costume Mario Costume

I want to see how the rest of their day went.

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

Happy Birthday! Some day historians will use your 24th birthday as a snapshot of the state of the web in 2015.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
LazyMuffin responds:

thanks pulpy ya sweet

The Little Merman The Little Merman

Right to the point, I enjoyed it!

Moogasta responds:

I am so glad you liked it.

FrogMan and Pico FrogMan and Pico

Great movie and very thoughtful. Hopefully everyone who watches this will go vote and review some stuff.

artistunknown responds:

Thanks, Tom! ;3

Yep, it'd be great if people went out of their way to go and vote and review more stuff because of this. That was my goal with this, to make something great and get people to appreciate everything on Newgrounds.