View Profile TomFulp

All 33 Audio Reviews

28 w/ Responses

I love this song so much, I see a whole video game level in my head while I'm listening to it.

KawaiSprite responds:

Awesome! It does sound SNESy, I'd like to do more retro sounding "videogamey" stuff in the future.

Loving this! It's like the soundtrack of me waking up in the morning and checking in on all the Internet Shit.

Kingbastard responds:

Mr. Newgrounds himself! Well I never;) Cheers Tom:)

Oooh this is really pretty!

Phonometrologist responds:

It's really cool that you're spending time in the audio section to give comments. I have not met a better group of musicians anywhere else online that I now call friends thanks to you.

Loving every one of these forgotten / unfinished works!

la-yinn responds:

Your name seems familiar... you hang around here often? ;-) Thanks for the kind words!

Love when it kicks in at the one minute mark, this whole song has a great flow to it.

CANDYdisturber responds:

Thanks, Tom!

I just straight up enjoy this one, has a lot of good stuff going on.

OrangeTheory responds:

Thank you very much, Tom! I'll have to see about making moar like it, then...

In the future when we have speaker drones that fly next to us and play our theme songs, I'll go with this one for a day.

artistunknown responds:

MistyEntertainment responds:

I love you Tom Fulp.

I'm actually thinking we would keep the term "Scouted" but instead of calling the other list "Un-Scouted", it would be "Undiscovered", since "Un-Scouted" implies to some people that someone had been scouted and they had it taken away. Plus Undiscovered does sound like more exciting potential to find gems. But yeah.. Don't think blamming will be going away any time soon.

Has anyone ever said that littlebox sounds like Tangy Mustard?

GoodL responds:

I think you're the first to make that observation, but now I'll never unhear it.
Thanks for the stars, Tom, much love!

I love listening to this!

GroundsPatrol responds:

Hey! Thank you so much!

I really enjoyed this, gave me all sorts of cool vibes.

CX330 responds:

I'm very glad you enjoyed it, Tom. This is one of my personal favorites.

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by FuShark.

41, Male