View Profile TomFulp

All 35 Audio Reviews

28 w/ Responses

Still loving everything you've been putting out!

I could let this play all day long in the background while I work.

oddfellowfloyd responds:

Thank you!! I'm always happy to hear when my music inspires, and helps bring people into positive altered states. :)

Great discussion! It made me go dig up my voice recordings from Super Gonad Smasher, lol.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Haha can you pleeeease post those to newgrounds? My god, I want to hear those outtakes. I beat the game and heard one, I was dying, but I'm so curious to hear the rest of that. That's by far one of my favorite Pixel Day entries in my top 5 of all time.

I love this song so much, I see a whole video game level in my head while I'm listening to it.

KawaiSprite responds:

Awesome! It does sound SNESy, I'd like to do more retro sounding "videogamey" stuff in the future.

Loving this! It's like the soundtrack of me waking up in the morning and checking in on all the Internet Shit.

Kingbastard responds:

Mr. Newgrounds himself! Well I never;) Cheers Tom:)

Oooh this is really pretty!

Phonometrologist responds:

It's really cool that you're spending time in the audio section to give comments. I have not met a better group of musicians anywhere else online that I now call friends thanks to you.

Loving every one of these forgotten / unfinished works!

la-yinn responds:

Your name seems familiar... you hang around here often? ;-) Thanks for the kind words!

Love when it kicks in at the one minute mark, this whole song has a great flow to it.

CANDYdisturber responds:

Thanks, Tom!

I just straight up enjoy this one, has a lot of good stuff going on.

CountFuckula responds:

Thank you very much, Tom! I'll have to see about making moar like it, then...

In the future when we have speaker drones that fly next to us and play our theme songs, I'll go with this one for a day.

artistunknown responds:

MistyEntertainment responds:

I love you Tom Fulp.

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by Pegosho.

42, Male