View Profile TomFulp

73 Movie Reviews

This series is great and you've really outdone yourself with this episode!

BoomBuster responds:

I'm glad you'd enjoyed it, Tom! \m/

I love you Yotam, happy birthday!

LazyMuffin responds:

love ya too daddyfulp, i owe ya so much.

PhantomArcade and I are now using an animated gif of this as a form of communication for things we like.

hotbrushcartoons responds:

That's awsome! :D

54 Game Reviews

This is so much fun! Moves like the running punch and backfist feel so darn satisfying to connect with. I also love stomping guys into a pile of bones and kicking guys into the edge of the screen. One of my favorite brawlers ever!

FuturecopLGF responds:

The man himself! I'm honored! Been inspired by Newgrounds brawlers for a long time, way back in my formative years: Portal Defenders, Castle Crashers, Disorderly, Dad n' Me, Abobo, the list goes on and on! Glad it has found a home here; feels like I'm finally paying it back.

Glad to hear about the game feel: it was a lotta work to reengineer the game to have hitstop and splats from my early builds. But that feel it gives those big punches and kicks makes it sound like it was worth it!

Possibly the most cruel game ever made. I've never loved and hated a concept so much before.

VascoF responds:

Hahaha. Thanks for the comment Tom, glad you loved/hated it! :D

The timer requirements can feel unforgiving early on but it does force you to up your game and get on the level of what is expected.

The mechanic is really fresh and unique and I feel cool when I'm moving fast through a level!

Yaro11111 responds:

Thanks a lot! That’s exactly what I was going for!

I wasn't sure how to make the beginning experience better. It takes some time to intuitively understand controls, and bruteforcing through early levels is possible. The time limit seemed like the best way to hint at the way it should be played, without making longer explicit tutorial. Maybe adding more basic levels(like 1-1) with progressively faster times would solve it, but then again it might get boring.

33 Audio Reviews

I love this song so much, I see a whole video game level in my head while I'm listening to it.

KawaiSprite responds:

Awesome! It does sound SNESy, I'd like to do more retro sounding "videogamey" stuff in the future.

Loving this! It's like the soundtrack of me waking up in the morning and checking in on all the Internet Shit.

Kingbastard responds:

Mr. Newgrounds himself! Well I never;) Cheers Tom:)

Oooh this is really pretty!

Phonometrologist responds:

It's really cool that you're spending time in the audio section to give comments. I have not met a better group of musicians anywhere else online that I now call friends thanks to you.

89 Art Reviews

I looove this! The colors really pop, too.

SesVanbrubles responds:

I love Newgrounds! I wish I was more involved but I'm antisocial.

I'm so happy to see you and as always your art mesmerizes!

Beautiful! Love the clouds, love the lighting, love the lens flare, love the cat! That beach is so peaceful too... I can see myself relaxing in that jeep and enjoying the weather.

Kldpxl responds:

Thank you!

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by FuShark.

41, Male