View Profile TomFulp

69 Movie Reviews

Adorable and feels like he's ready for his own TV show!

siskavard responds:

let's do it

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I love this series more and more with each episode and now I get to see the ultimate animation of myself at the end, life doesn't get better than this!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha I knew you would get a kick out of that!

58 Game Reviews

The timer requirements can feel unforgiving early on but it does force you to up your game and get on the level of what is expected.

The mechanic is really fresh and unique and I feel cool when I'm moving fast through a level!

Yaro11111 responds:

Thanks a lot! That’s exactly what I was going for!

I wasn't sure how to make the beginning experience better. It takes some time to intuitively understand controls, and bruteforcing through early levels is possible. The time limit seemed like the best way to hint at the way it should be played, without making longer explicit tutorial. Maybe adding more basic levels(like 1-1) with progressively faster times would solve it, but then again it might get boring.

This game is making my brain work in strange new ways and I love it. It's nuts that you made this in 48 hours!

Taldius responds:

Thank you very much! Yeah I didn't sleep a lot during this 48h haha ...

Great concept and I especially like the transition animation effect when you shift between modes!

dietzribi responds:

I'm going to print and frame this comment

22 Audio Reviews

Everything you've been making feels fresh and new, I always get pumped when I find a new track of yours in my feed. This one is extra crazy but still amazing and your description sums it up really well.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you :D Glad to hear it! I am trying my best to not fall into any composition comfort zones, there is still endless possibilities to be explored!

Love the vibe of this one, the sounds bring me back to playing Lumines on a PSP in England while we were meeting our European publisher for Alien Hominid... Sound is a powerful thing!

Quarl responds:

I have musics like that. I associate System of a Down with Final Fantasy VII, and the band "!!!" with Runescape. I don't listen to music when I game anymore... soundtracks have gotten too good :C

I keep coming back to listen to this song, it's awesome.

BeastKillerX responds:

im really glad you enjoy it

72 Art Reviews

You're an expert at brightening my day lol this is just great, the panning shot works really well.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks Tom! I can't wait to show you how bad ass he is!

Yeah I'm gonna have to front page this sorry everyone.

Such a cool hat design, almost makes you wonder if that could become a real thing. The whole image has a great style!

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by FuShark.

40, Male