View Profile TomFulp

All 73 Movie Reviews

48 w/ Responses

This series is great and you've really outdone yourself with this episode!

BoomBuster responds:

I'm glad you'd enjoyed it, Tom! \m/

I love you Yotam, happy birthday!

LazyMuffin responds:

love ya too daddyfulp, i owe ya so much.

PhantomArcade and I are now using an animated gif of this as a form of communication for things we like.

hotbrushcartoons responds:

That's awsome! :D

There is so much about this that is wonderful and the more I think about it, the more I wanted to give some serious critique. I guess you could say I want this to become "more perfect."

Positives:

1) The dialog is great.

2) Whenever Scoobs says "Raggy" in that voice, that's just 100% comedy gold.

3) The "I've been waiting for your Raggy" shot is pretty perfect visually. Also the merging with Shaggy's legs as the music crescendos.

Negatives:

1) I don't feel like Shaggy's head needed to random things. I feel like the absurdity of the whole situation and the creepy / funny factor sold it and it didn't need the "extra" push of having Shaggy's head do random things.

2) The shots where Scooby had anti-aliased white edges around his art... I wasn't sure if that was intentional silliness or not but if it was intentional, I think it's another aspect that wasn't necessary. Visually I think the whole piece could have remained dark and serious because the theme and dialog are so hilarious.

LeakyBucket responds:

This was actually Minty's first time animating by himself, s he ran into a few problems when he was importing images made in separate programs, such as the anti aliasing and white edges. Wasn't intentional but he couldn't figure out how to fix it really. Thanks for the feedback!

I love the bold colors in this episode and the sound design was on point! The addition of fan art after the patron credits was a great touch, you deserve every fan you get and this is a great model for artists who want to build patrons and fans around original works.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks Tom! Its always good to hear from you!

Coming back five+ years later to finally write something here. It was one of my favorite songs and videos on the site then and it still is now! This will still be a really cool song and video in another five+ / 20+ / 100+ years.

I ended up enjoying this way too much.

Adorable and feels like he's ready for his own TV show!

siskavard responds:

let's do it

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I love this series more and more with each episode and now I get to see the ultimate animation of myself at the end, life doesn't get better than this!

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha ha I knew you would get a kick out of that!

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by FuShark.

41, Male