View Profile TomFulp

All 77 Movie Reviews

50 w/ Responses

You got me wanting so much more of this now!

I showed this to my kids on Friday and we’ve been watching it repeatedly all weekend.

BuddypalBrigade responds:

You’re making us cry, we’re beyond thrilled you enjoy this toon and we are honored to be putting cartoons on this platform! Hope you and the kids are staying safe and healthy! :)

This has great energy and I just happened to watch Pacific Rim again this weekend which is a wacky coincidence.

This is mesmerizing.

This put such a big smile on my face. I've loved watching every step of your journey as an artist!

Butzbo responds:

Wooow thank you so much Tom!! Happy to hear that and to keep sharing stuff here on NG!! :)

A masterpiece, I can't believe I didn't see this until seven years later, unless I forgot about it which I can't imagine doing.

CabbageClock responds:

"Seven years later" is the best way to watch everything I made. It's a safe enough distance.

This series is great and you've really outdone yourself with this episode!

BoomBuster responds:

I'm glad you'd enjoyed it, Tom! \m/

I love you Yotam, happy birthday!

LazyMuffin responds:

love ya too daddyfulp, i owe ya so much.

PhantomArcade and I are now using an animated gif of this as a form of communication for things we like.

hotbrushcartoons responds:

That's awsome! :D

I love the bold colors in this episode and the sound design was on point! The addition of fan art after the patron credits was a great touch, you deserve every fan you get and this is a great model for artists who want to build patrons and fans around original works.

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Thanks Tom! Its always good to hear from you!

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by Pegosho.

42, Male