View Profile TomFulp

All 88 Art Reviews

65 w/ Responses

I'm so happy to see you and as always your art mesmerizes!

Beautiful! Love the clouds, love the lighting, love the lens flare, love the cat! That beach is so peaceful too... I can see myself relaxing in that jeep and enjoying the weather.

Kldpxl responds:

Thank you!

This would have been such a cool GB game, I could see it having really crunchy combat with these sprites. Love how the bus entry was inspired by the teaser trailer!

This came out really cool. BTW you could say @Lochie in your commentary and that will link to his page. I forget if that will work in my review though so I'm about to find out. Update: It works in reviews too.

Luis responds:

i have lost track of all the new features on this website. you need to make a tutorial

Me in 2080.

This is my desktop wallpaper at the moment, works really well! I love how the composition of the buildings came out and the window lights create a great city vibe. All the billboards are perfect too, I love the feeling this brings to the site like you're visiting a new city for the first time.

Stuff like this totally makes my day. Totally unrelated to Nightmare Cops but the Transformers fan in me pictures this thing jumping into the air and turning into a robot.

Sevi responds:

I'm happy to see you like it, and also shieeeet, maybe next pixel day hahaha

Those process gifs you posted make me pumped for multi-image options in the future. :3

Miroko responds:

Yeah multi-image option sounds great! I'd love to upload sketches/line art but not create a new piece to show them. Looking forward for that!

The pose and colors are both really dynamic, the whole piece hits me at a subconscious "this is really cool" level. Been loving your work!

yungbird responds:

thank you so much!!

I too love SciFi cities / skylines and this is one of the coolest! The tangle of roads is really fun. I feel out of the loop though - what game is the bottom half from? Is this related to the voxel stuff you were doing previously with a game in mind?

Kamikaye responds:

Thx !! The bottom half is a screenshot from a city I built in cities skylines. The voxel stuff is not related though. The game plans are still there though ! :)

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by FuShark.

41, Male