View Profile TomFulp

77 w/ Responses

I love it, thank you.

GraceAndGlory responds:

Thank you, Fulp Chungus.

Love seeing bathtub dude in there, he's deserved more spotlight this year!

That captures me pretty well!

kruno5gaming responds:

thanks

Love it, we should give this another go with the current layout! The top part gets less visibility now due to the site header but it still has a great vibe when I test it out.

Wow! I was never the lawn gnome type but I’d love to stick Metal Slug statues all over my yard. Inspiring!

Esmachmat responds:

Aaaa I’m glad you liked them! But yes we all need more metal slug stuff in our lives.

Wow! Gorgeous take on P-Bot and I love the warm glow of the P light.

Daker777NG responds:

Thank you Tom! :)

This is insanely glorious! That choke out animation into a full body swing is just brilliant.

Astounding! Loving the movement, transitions and overall style.

Oh wow, wasn't expecting to see this today - I love it! Makes me imagine a whole new Wasted Sky game with 3D models flying in from the foreground and stuff.

Holden-Liu responds:

I'm so glad you like it! A 3D Wasted Sky would be amazing.

This is magnificent! I love eyeballing all the different buildings.

Ioruko responds:

Thanks so much! These are buildings that are so familiar to my fellow Russians, I used lots of reference pictures to make sure they looked somewhat similar to what I see from my window every day :D
Edit: I meant the buildings in the lower part, the upper part of the image is obviously something from a future cyberpunk Castlevania or smth XD No way I can see that every day from MY window (but maybe someone does, who knows)

Hi there! In case you didn't know, I created newgrounds. No, it wasn't made by some giant company - just some dumb kid who now has help. I also co-founded the Behemoth; we made Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers. Icon by JohnnyUtah, banner by Pego

42, Male