Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 17,285 Fans

All 79 flash Reviews

Waking Dracula Waking Dracula

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Would be handy if both spacebar and UP worked for jumping. Also an in-game tip telling you the checkpoint replenishes grenades would be helpful, as well as a checkpoint before the rolling cannon that you have to wait for before jumping over. There are a lot of cool things about this game, it deserves more of a chance from people.

GMO GMO

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Just wanted to say that your graphics are great! The game is super super hard though so I'm not sure how many people will last longer than 10 seconds... Still would like to see more by you though!

Cyber Girl 2030 Cyber Girl 2030

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

I like the graphics and the character. The first time I played, my notes were that it got too hard too fast. This time I made it several levels further so it feels more possible to complete but still really tricky. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!

2030: City Commander 2030: City Commander

Rated 3 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

I like stacking up my defenses and full screen mode really takes the experience up a notch. The thing that bothered me was not seeing what was attacking us; I just see lasers coming from the top of the screen so I shoot towards the lasers. Would feel a lot more satisfying if I could see what I was shooting and see it get destroyed... Not sure if that actually happens and I'm just not getting to that or maybe something else is going wrong?

Isomoar responds:

It says in the instructions to use the right mouse button to drag the screen around.

Death Row Arena Death Row Arena

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

I really like this and there's a part of me that wants to keep playing for a long time, but the other part gets discouraged when I die and lose everything. It would be great if there were checkpoints, where I could keep my upgrades and attempt to make it to the next goal without having to start over from scratch every time I die. I think people would really get into it!

Andross Andross

Rated 4 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

You're off to a great start, keep at it! I'd recommend trying a single punch for each button tap, so you can combo between the two. Could also try speeding up the punch animation, especially the initial thrust of the punch so you can connect faster. Giving the enemies a hit response would help make the impact feel meaty.

Street Law 2030 Street Law 2030

Rated 3 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

I really like the overall vibe of this game, so I'll definitely be checking out whatever you made next! Would love to see a more expansive universe built around this dude.

Hungrysparrow responds:

Thanks Tom. I plan on making a scrolling platform beat em up with these characters after I've finished work on my current game project.

Danger Time Danger Time

Rated 5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Great concept and great music! I think this is the first time I ever played a web game using the Xbox controller hooked up to my PC. The future is bright!

HenerzH responds:

Wow, words cannot describe how much I appreciate this!

Operation: GFT Operation: GFT

Rated 4 / 5 stars May 28, 2014

Sorry you couldn't get the whole story out the way you wanted but what you have is quality! I feel like your core art and animation quality is great but some final production issues may have held it back. I'm thinking it could go without the baked-in black frame and be allowed to fill the screen. It also seems like the final output quality could have felt less blurry / compressed. What tools did you use to make it?

JesusAcHe responds:

Thanks Tom!
I tried exporting it with Adobe Premiere, but it kept crashing and there where only 3 hours left, so I panicked end used Windows Movie Maker in a last momento of weakness :P

Most Important Mission Most Important Mission

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars May 27, 2014

This has always been one of the tough things with NATA; some of the highest quality entries can't finish by the deadline. You've got a great style and I'm excited to see your future stuff!

StejkRobot responds:

Wow thanks man! I'm sorry i didn't get at least some sound finished, lesson learned. There will be a finished version uploaded with THX sound, one billion full hd mega pixels and all colors as soon as possible!
Thanks again for the comment!