Be a Supporter!

TomFulpTomFulp

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 17,735 Fans

All 86 flash Reviews

Zero Dragon Zero Dragon

Just wanted to say I love these and I'm so happy to see the return of Billy Lo!

shadowcounter responds:

Thanks! It will get better from here.

Slimey's Quest (LD31) Slimey's Quest (LD31)

Such a great approach to the Ludum Dare theme with a perfect little platformer!

Construxon Time Again Construxon Time Again

You did such an awesome job with this! I grew up on Construx so there's a special place in my heart for this video. Cool song too.

spectre757 responds:

thanks so much, Tom. That means an incredible amount coming from you. Newgrounds is how I started animating. Been around here for many years...

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I really hope people take the time to play this all the way through because it's amazing.

ZEZ Rise ZEZ Rise

I really like the overall vibe of this game! Since it was adapted from touch, I have a few suggestions:

1) If user clicks on the enemy at the start, run the game in mouse mode, where you use the mouse to move left and right, and press the mouse button to punch down.

2) If the user presses a key to attack, remain in keyboard mode, but maybe use the arrow keys to toggle between columns, rather than have the player hold it down to slide - toggling columns would allow for quicker player response time AND accuracy.

I love the mix of action melee and puzzle!

Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc

That Game of Thrones intro... I just can't even imagine how excited you were to unveil that.

ClockCrew responds:

Oh yes, we are very proud of Renegade. He did a fantastic job with it.

We were also excited that you took time out to be part of it. Thank you so much!

SBC Saves the Portal SBC Saves the Portal

Brought a tear to my eye.

StrawberryClock responds:

Happy to hear that Tom! :)

The King of the Portal will forever be on Newgrounds.

Waking Dracula Waking Dracula

Would be handy if both spacebar and UP worked for jumping. Also an in-game tip telling you the checkpoint replenishes grenades would be helpful, as well as a checkpoint before the rolling cannon that you have to wait for before jumping over. There are a lot of cool things about this game, it deserves more of a chance from people.

CleitonEldorn responds:

Thank you very much. I will update the game with those tips!

GMO GMO

Just wanted to say that your graphics are great! The game is super super hard though so I'm not sure how many people will last longer than 10 seconds... Still would like to see more by you though!

Cyber Girl 2030 Cyber Girl 2030

I like the graphics and the character. The first time I played, my notes were that it got too hard too fast. This time I made it several levels further so it feels more possible to complete but still really tricky. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!