Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 16,881 Fans

All 69 flash Reviews

Comics World - Spies in T Comics World - Spies in T

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Great vibe so far! Who did the music?

One big suggestion I have would be to include the key press next to prompts such as hiding and hacking. It was funny because early on I tried pressing UP to hide in shadows before I got to the official hiding spot, but then for some reason I didn't think to try it when I was actually there - I thought the hiding icon above my head meant I was in a safe spot. It took a few tries before I got it and I worry other people might just give up.

Another thing you could consider is maybe a key to toggle players, so you don't have to only use the mouse for that. You could hover the key over the head of the other player, and the mouse can be a backup if the player is offscreen and you forget the key.

I also experienced a bug after taking out the guard, I got caught not cleaning up my mess but there seemed to be a second reply menu flickering over the first one, blocking me from retrying.

I like where you're going with this!

gfalcaor responds:

Thanks for the feedback Tom. I will include the "key press" warning next to prompts. That may be confusing to first time players alright.

The actor can be changed using enter key instead of mouse.
Actually the balloons for actions are being made because I do plan to launch the game on mobiles. So instead of pressing up key people will touch the balloon.
I will also include a blinking message around the change actor icon. It will last for a few seconds but will warn regarding the enter key.

I will also investigate that bug you did encounter after the clean your mess message. Thanks for pointing that out.

The music I did find on audionetwork.com.
It's actually one music only. I did use it breaking into 3 different parts.
Seems like 3 different songs (menu, scene 1 and escape). But it's the same song in different moments.

The writers of that awesome song are:
Dave James / Adam Skinner and Dan Skinner.
Name of song: Edge of Fear.

Hope you play my game again soon. As I do plan to not only fix the bugs you stated but I plan to enhance a lot the game.

Best regards

Breaking Poke-bad Breaking Poke-bad

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 4, 2014

I lost it on the hat hitting the ceiling. Amazing work as always!

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 7, 2013

Breathtaking stuff, I could watch your stuff all day every day! You're getting better with each movie too and I love your taste in music. What is the song you used in this one?

Lots of people find this review helpful!
spacefader responds:

Hey thanks Tom. My friend made it for the animation. It is influenced by italian movie scores from 70s horrors by people like Fabio Frizzi and also Mort Garson.

DOTMAN DOTMAN

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 4, 2013

I like the improvements that have been made since early demos! I still have to beat it though. I enjoy the guy in the window and the cinematic touches that go along with it.

hicham responds:

thanks i'm happy with your comment , and especially because its from you xD

//N.P.P.D. RUSH// //N.P.P.D. RUSH//

Rated 4 / 5 stars October 16, 2013

I like games that experiment with unique visual styles and the music is awesome - did you make the music?

I would have liked the option to advance some text screens in the beginning - hitting either spacebar or Z for people who just start mashing keys after reading something. The text screen after you log in goes for especially long and I picture ADD players clicking away to another page before it finishes.

As for the game itself, I'm intrigued! I liked driving around, avoiding the line of site enemies, and shooting stuff. I ended up exiting the the play area into the outer space through an empty tile - I thought it was intentional but after roaming around for a while I couldn't find my way back in and just drove around aimlessly until I ran out of time... So if that wasn't intentional, there's a border piece missing somewhere. :)

railslave responds:

Thanks, im aiming for something totlay unique, still making it , just wanted to get some input lol... bad idea.!!
Yeah i did the music all of it.
With the long intro, realy want to get people into the universe and the back story , its only like a 5 minute game, but its meant to be the most epic and fully realized 5 minutes ever
There is a hidden depth to this game most people will never see :D

Nice to know someone enjoyed it :D

btw im having difficulty updating it, it never seems to change to the newest version ...despite uploading a newer one.

Journaliere Journaliere

Rated 4 / 5 stars August 27, 2013

I love the world you've created. Are you able to get out of the car anywhere once you start driving around? I couldn't seem to.

MasonLindroth responds:

Thanks. Yeah... there was a bug on the world map but it's fixed now.

Triangle n' Octagon 3 Triangle n' Octagon 3

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 7, 2013

The things you do while I'm sleeping...

Ruined Map Ruined Map

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 11, 2013

Great song, great video!

Gamer- Turbo Gamer- Turbo

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 8, 2013

Man I wish my Deluxe Paint IV skills had been this good.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff