TomFulpTomFulp

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 20,001 Fans

All 113 flash Reviews

Halo Girls Pilot Halo Girls Pilot

I loved the nonstop intensity of this and all the crazy action shots, really ambitious! And I second what kalabor106 said about Shark Man; poor guy got totally pummeled!

CrashGen responds:

Super Thanks haha, The shark has seen better days.

ClimbTheMountain ClimbTheMountain

You're off to a promising start! There was one star under a ledge that I was having a hard time getting to and it was becoming cumbersome to keep circling around to attempt for it... So not sure how much more is past the first door, although that fireball in the thumbnail looks cool.

This appears to be made with GameMaker and I'm wondering if it's running as fast as it can in my browser or if it could run smoother. You could try setting the room_speed to 60 and see if that makes a difference in the browser.

Sound effects and music would of course be great, the first three sounds I would plug in would be the jump, the stomp of an enemy and the collection of a star. When you land on an enemy, it would be great to see their face turn sad and give them a quick squashing animation.

yosri3 responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback! i appreciate it.

Since this is a prototype i made sure both levels were accessible so you can actually start level 2(which has the fireball from the thumbnail).

The comments about the sounds , animation were already in my todo list. About the room_speed thanks for letting me know about this since i didnt know it was a problem for other people (because the game runs fine for me) so i'll see what i can do about that!

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

I wanna toss on some VR goggles and spend a quiet afternoon here!

deathink responds:

I sure hope places like this still exist somewhere out there, other than in my head.

Luna Animated Luna Animated

Does Luna live in San Diego? This actually sounds a lot like a guy I met there once, although if I recall he kept calling my Michael. We raced each other, then he drank from his coffee mug and smashed it on the street. We finished with a handshake, at which point he wouldn't let go and kept repeating MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL. But enough about me this was a fun cartoon.

d00dleJam responds:

Thanks Tom! <3 Also, wow, great story, man! It sounds nice :) <3 (sorry for the late edit)

Steam Heart Steam Heart

This is so darn impressive for 72 hours, let alone any amount of time. I love the Gunstar Heroes vibes and I'm liking the difficulty curve so far, I'm at that boss who reaches his arms up from underwater. All the weapons have been a lot of fun too!

SinclairStrange responds:

Thanks! I wish I had a bit more time to polish up and balance some stuff out to be honest, I started to crash towards the end. Can't beat a bit of Gunstar Heroes! Never know I might continue with it and upload a more finished version in a later date :D. Glad ye enjoying it!

Tiny Ian Tiny Ian

You really nailed his moves.

SKillustration responds:

HES A MACHINE TOM!! A TINY BRITISH MACHIIIIIIINE!!!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

Runs fine for me and this computer is pretty old! All the boss phases were awesome, it's amazing how quickly you pulled this all together and have it be so polished. All the art and animation is great.

PestoForce responds:

Twas fun! Thanks for graciously lending your voice!

Mario Costume Mario Costume

I want to see how the rest of their day went.

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

The shooting / enemy impact has a good feel. Frankenstein is tough, still trying to get past him! If you expand on this, weapon and player upgrades would be a ton of fun.

svaerth responds:

Fulp Sempai! *eyes tear up*. thanks man! Maybe next Halloween I'll take it further.

Box Story 2 Box Story 2

I like what you're trying to do here but it does feel too hard to get a knack for / develop proper control over the box. I'm hoping you can tune this up so players can get more predictable results and feel better control over their ability to land on specific sides. It's possible I'm missing a trick... Just seems really really hard at the moment.