Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 17,434 Fans

All 81 flash Reviews

Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc Hhecf14rotpohiltswalc

Rated 5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

That Game of Thrones intro... I just can't even imagine how excited you were to unveil that.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
ClockCrew responds:

Oh yes, we are very proud of Renegade. He did a fantastic job with it.

We were also excited that you took time out to be part of it. Thank you so much!

SBC Saves the Portal SBC Saves the Portal

Rated 5 / 5 stars 6 days ago

Brought a tear to my eye.

StrawberryClock responds:

Happy to hear that Tom! :)

The King of the Portal will forever be on Newgrounds.

Waking Dracula Waking Dracula

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars July 3, 2014

Would be handy if both spacebar and UP worked for jumping. Also an in-game tip telling you the checkpoint replenishes grenades would be helpful, as well as a checkpoint before the rolling cannon that you have to wait for before jumping over. There are a lot of cool things about this game, it deserves more of a chance from people.

CleitonEldorn responds:

Thank you very much. I will update the game with those tips!

GMO GMO

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars July 3, 2014

Just wanted to say that your graphics are great! The game is super super hard though so I'm not sure how many people will last longer than 10 seconds... Still would like to see more by you though!

Cyber Girl 2030 Cyber Girl 2030

Rated 4 / 5 stars July 3, 2014

I like the graphics and the character. The first time I played, my notes were that it got too hard too fast. This time I made it several levels further so it feels more possible to complete but still really tricky. Looking forward to seeing what you make next!

2030: City Commander 2030: City Commander

Rated 3 / 5 stars July 3, 2014

I like stacking up my defenses and full screen mode really takes the experience up a notch. The thing that bothered me was not seeing what was attacking us; I just see lasers coming from the top of the screen so I shoot towards the lasers. Would feel a lot more satisfying if I could see what I was shooting and see it get destroyed... Not sure if that actually happens and I'm just not getting to that or maybe something else is going wrong?

Isomoar responds:

It says in the instructions to use the right mouse button to drag the screen around.

Death Row Arena Death Row Arena

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

I really like this and there's a part of me that wants to keep playing for a long time, but the other part gets discouraged when I die and lose everything. It would be great if there were checkpoints, where I could keep my upgrades and attempt to make it to the next goal without having to start over from scratch every time I die. I think people would really get into it!

Andross Andross

Rated 4 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

You're off to a great start, keep at it! I'd recommend trying a single punch for each button tap, so you can combo between the two. Could also try speeding up the punch animation, especially the initial thrust of the punch so you can connect faster. Giving the enemies a hit response would help make the impact feel meaty.

Street Law 2030 Street Law 2030

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 30, 2014

I really like the overall vibe of this game, so I'll definitely be checking out whatever you made next! Would love to see a more expansive universe built around this dude.

Hungrysparrow responds:

Thanks Tom. I plan on making a scrolling platform beat em up with these characters after I've finished work on my current game project.

Danger Time Danger Time

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 18, 2014

Great concept and great music! I think this is the first time I ever played a web game using the Xbox controller hooked up to my PC. The future is bright!

HenerzH responds:

Wow, words cannot describe how much I appreciate this!